Covid-19 Update - Masks are required per USVI Guidelines!
- Both offices are open Mon-Thur from 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
- Social Distancing guidelines will apply while you are in the office.
- If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms, fever, or cough, do not come to the office or go to the ER. If you are symptomatic, please call the Department of Health COVID hotline at (340) 776-1519 St. Thomas/St. John and (340) 712-6299 St. Croix.
- If you have an appointment with one of the doctors and would like to have your appointment by phone or video conference, please contact our office to have that arranged on St Thomas 340-714-2845 or St Croix 340-692-5000.
- We will only allow the patient into the office and waiting rooms. No additional family members will be allowed unless needed for assistance or if patient is a minor a parent will be allowed.
We appreciate your patience during this global health crisis. Please contact our office with any questions you may have by calling 340-714-2845 on St Thomas or 340-692-5000 on St Croix.
Thank you and stay safe
Virgin Island Orthopaedics and Medical Specialists
Quality of care redefined, we are Virgin Island Orthopedics and Medical Specialists. From orthopedics, cardiology, rheumatology, pain management, rehabilitation, wound care to wellness, we are the Virgin Island’s premiere medical practice. With three locations in St. Croix, St. Thomas, and Tortola, care is never far away.
Hurricane Irma’s Category 5 Power Crushes U.S. Virgin Islands – Dr. Jeffrey Chase recounts his experience of the devastating storms.
Virgin Islands Orthopaedics and Medical Specialists is the oldest and most respected Orthopaedic Practice on St. Thomas. Founded by Dr, Jeffrey M. Chase, in 2000, we have provided expert, stateside quality orthopedic care to thousands of patients and their families. We have recently expanded our practice and become a multi-specialty clinic. We now offer services in orthopedics, cardiology, rheumatology, cardiology, interventional pain management, physical therapy, and wound care.
To provide expert, compassionate care to those living in and visiting the Virgin Islands and Eastern Caribbean. Restoring the highest level of movement and function with the least amount of risk and pain is the ultimate goal for our physicians and professional health-care providers at Virgin Islands Orthopaedics and Medical Specialists. We are dedicated to personalized professional care for people of all ages.
Virgin Island Orthopaedics and Medical Specialists are here to create a comfortable and relaxed environment. We believe in the care and support of the local island economics. We frequently attend events from beach days to wing off’s.
Why We Stand Out
Our staff has been medically and professionally trained to make sure that we can focus on your outcome and a speedy recovery!
Your privacy is of the utmost importance; we won’t share any information without your explicit consent.
We care about your outcome and won’t rest until you reach a full recovery!
Virgin Island Orthopedics and Medical Specialists knows that finances can be tight, but we work with you to make your healthcare affordable!
Virgin Island Orthopedics and Medical Specialists are here to make sure that you can make the best possible recovery, every time all the time!
Our providers and staff use only the most cutting edge procedures, ensuring an effective treatment plan.